Monday, March 10, 2014

三月初十宜养猫


妈啊,日历上说今天宜养猫!
就让我今天养只猫吧,哈哈哈.

I always loved the "old fashion" Chinese calendar. It reminds me of my childhood, because I was in charge to tear it down everyday. The old fashion Chinese calendar is thick because it is not like the modern calendar which is a month a page. The old fashion Chinese calendar comes in a day a page (so there are 365 pages), you have to tear it everyday. 

Another fun thing about it is, there are lots of info on it. On the old fashion Chinese calendar, it will state what you can do and what you cannot do on the same day. Only on a certain day you can do certain things, for example, moving house, praying, getting married, travel... 

So, today it state there its suitable to keep a cat, feed a cat, buy cat food & play with cat. Not suitable to not keep a cat. 
I'm going to show this to my mom!

* This is not a real calendar. It's something I created to persuade my mom to let me keep a cat *

No comments:

Post a Comment