Tuesday, June 26, 2012

After 18 days



What will you do if you have 18 days holiday? Shopping, movie with buddies, sleeping, dreaming, blah, blah, blah...
Of course, I did all the things that i mention above and lots more :) Finally, finally I can do all the things that I've been longing for so long. The hot weathers doesn't bother me at all and I feel relief after spending my holiday doing things that I feel like want to do.

A not so successful chocolate chip cake
Wonderful colours!
Baking when I feel like baking. And the cake comes out... But never mind, I enjoy the process. Have fun with colours, mix it, match it and the outcome are wonderful! Doing arty-crafty stuff, lalala...I LOVE IT!!!

Anyway, tomorrow is the end of my holiday, it will be a brand new day for me, a beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment