Monday, November 15, 2010

Pipit Wonderful Market V



Pipit wonderful market is finally over. This is my very first time presenting my handmade to everyone. I had a wonderful time there. I would like to thank all of you who came, those of you who love my handmade, encouraged me & gave me feedback. Thank you, thank you, thank you :)
I would also love to thank Pipit, Mike and Ivery, friends who came to support me & last but not least, my family.

Here are some photos that taken by Ah Fang. Thanks, Ah Fang!

Someone said he don't wanna be seen, so i have to...


It makes me feel like i'm going for picnic.

Little Pipit

Lazybone handmade

Beani Pet


Miss Ireen

Evangelione's Handmade, lovely :)

Yummy...

Cute little girl.

I think I never see this much of legs in my whole life...

It's Christmas gift exchange time!

Can't wait for the next Pipit Wonderful Market!

No comments:

Post a Comment