Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Postcrossing

The postcards that send by the lovely people all around the world to me,this is the way I get to know the other countries. You wouldn't know which person and from where will you receive the postcard from. Every time when i get home and found out there are postcards for me from someone, from somewhere around the world, it's a surprise and this is the fun part of it!
For more info, please check out http://www.postcrossing.com/.

I kept all postcard in an antique chocolate box that i get it from my grandma.

Postcards that i received from the postcard lovers around the world.

An antique cat postcard that i received, it's probably 40 or 50 years old.

A handmade postcard from USA

A black and white postcard from France

Happy postcrossing everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment